The Tanzanite Company (TTC) is a specialist supplier of fine quality loose tanzanite, graded and certified by the Tanzanite Foundation, and of Tanzanite Blue™ branded tanzanite jewellery, also endorsed by the Tanzanite Foundation.
- The Tanzanite Company (TTC) is a privately-owned business born out of a passion for Tanzanite. Our ethos is to provide quality and personal service to discerning jewellers.
- TTC is one of a few authorized distributors of tanzanite certified by the Tanzanite Foundation. TTC is in a unique position to offer consumers the assurance that their tanzanite is genuine, accurately valued in accordance with the grading standard for tanzanite and has followed an ethical route from mine to market.
- TTC has a comprehensive product offering. TTC beneficiates and re-cuts its loose tanzanite and is renowned for the superior quality of its cut. TTC also has access to calibrated tanzanite. TTC designs and manufactures fashionable, ready-to-wear tanzanite jewellery that is promoted to the consumer market under the Tanzanite Blue™ brand.
- TTC has a convenient customer service programme that adds value to our customers' businesses. Services include regular store visits, point of sale merchandise and in store training if required.
- TTC has a motivated team of tanzanite specialists that are always willing to give assistance with all your tanzanite requirements.
Marilyn Chaimowitz : Managing Director
Marilyn has 15 years experience in the jewellery trade.
Her specialities include the buying of fine quality tanzanite, the sale of loose cut tanzanite and tanzanite jewellery, marketing and general business operations.
Excellent service and the providing of premium product are her chief objectives.
Warren Mincher : Sales Manager
Warren has 6 years experience in jewellery design, manufacturing and sales.
His one-on-one relationship with customers in and around South Africa, and his knowledge of the market he services make him an integral part of The Tanzanite Company.
Eleanor Locke : Stock controller and Jewellery co-ordinator
Eleanor has been involved in jewellery for the past 14 years.
Her experience in the various facets of the manufacturing and design of jewellery make her a vital part of our company.
Her fresh ideas will be evident in our new proudly South African jewellery range.
Christopher Moseki : Cutting and Grading Specialist
Chris has 7 years experience in the cutting and re-polishing of tanzanite.
His expertise in grading and quality-checking of fine cut tanzanite renders him ‘the best’ in the business to handle all our grading and cutting requirements.
Lydia Mogoaladi – General assistant
Lydia is very much a part of the team, assisting wherever she can. She specializes in preparing stones for our customers, beautifully displayed in their boxes, ready for sale.
Steven Mogoaladi – Distribution
Steven joins our team on a part-time basis, driving and delivering our precious product to our special customers. He is very well-known and well-liked in the industry.